Thursday, January 21, 2016

surely you would have to agree

still need to take this first draft that I dictated in in a hurry and make it into something more shareable

so it's become this pattern where I have this kind of like choking strangling somebody kind of gesture that I make while I'm thinking about how to important something is and how surely you would have to be anxious about this.

And people find ways of helping me see that No one wouldn't have to agree.

1 time when this happened I was talking to a residential counselor who does art therapy

In the beginning of rivers and tides there's a part where he's building a cone out of slate and it gets bigger as it goes up

and the thing I need to capture in this blog post has to do with this way he has of being with this process.

So I was saying to her but it could be made worse I could make it worse

and she used this example to give me a different way of looking at it

so it's about learning about yourself its learning about how you respond in situations where you feel this way


No comments:

Post a Comment